Comedy: My Car Face/Non-Lying
CAR FACE:
I've been working on my far faces. My favorite is the What the hell! face.
Sometimes I speed up to the person who cut me off just so I can do it. Cept I hate when you get caught at a light. Your right next to the person & you try to play it off. Suddenly I'm not so angry anymore.
Almost as bad as getting caught singing at a red light. ROOOOOOOXAAAANNNNNNE! YOU DONT HAVE TO WEAR... (look's over - mumbles...) that dress tonight... (looks around casually)... Suddenly I'm a ventriloquist. You don't hath to sell your duddy to the night rooooooooxaaaaanne.
NON LYING:
I used to lie all the time. Then I realized you need a real talent for it. You can't just lie. You need a whole mac truck full of lies to get away with just the first one and I was never that prepared. I didn't even have a toyota full of lies, I had a bike basket or a rollerskate full of one lie. That's what I had - just the one.
Where were you?
"Um,... uh.." Rule number 1 - Be incredulous...
"I was at the library, doing my homework project science report, essay, research."
"Oh really? That's interesting. I was there today dropping books off - When did you say you were there?"
"Often. I was often at the library there. I frequented it - off an on there. You never can tell, can you. Ha! You just never can tell."
I've been working on my far faces. My favorite is the What the hell! face.
Sometimes I speed up to the person who cut me off just so I can do it. Cept I hate when you get caught at a light. Your right next to the person & you try to play it off. Suddenly I'm not so angry anymore.
Almost as bad as getting caught singing at a red light. ROOOOOOOXAAAANNNNNNE! YOU DONT HAVE TO WEAR... (look's over - mumbles...) that dress tonight... (looks around casually)... Suddenly I'm a ventriloquist. You don't hath to sell your duddy to the night rooooooooxaaaaanne.
NON LYING:
I used to lie all the time. Then I realized you need a real talent for it. You can't just lie. You need a whole mac truck full of lies to get away with just the first one and I was never that prepared. I didn't even have a toyota full of lies, I had a bike basket or a rollerskate full of one lie. That's what I had - just the one.
Where were you?
"Um,... uh.." Rule number 1 - Be incredulous...
"I was at the library, doing my homework project science report, essay, research."
"Oh really? That's interesting. I was there today dropping books off - When did you say you were there?"
"Often. I was often at the library there. I frequented it - off an on there. You never can tell, can you. Ha! You just never can tell."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home